Quality and environmental policies
The company’s policy is common to all employees. It is a reflection of our personal principles and the principles of the organization, it takes into account the strategy and vision of the company’s development, which has led to the continuous improvement of the quality management system and environmental management.
The main principles of quality policy and environmental management are:
- continuous provision, monitoring and improvement of the quality of products and services and prevention of non-compliance,
- following technological innovations on the market, flexibility and consequently maintaining competitiveness,
- assessing risks and opportunities, monitoring set goals and setting new ones, within the framework of a responsible attitude towards the environment,
- improving business efficiency and business performance,
- improving knowledge through training and education to achieve professionalism and versatility of employees,
- meet customer requirements and maintain genuine relationships with all business processes and activities,
- maintaining and promoting good communication inside and outside the company,
- providing a pleasant working environment with satisfied and motivated employees,
- care for the appropriate ecological behavior of all staff with the realization of the set goals in environmental programs,
- continuous improvement and modernization of the quality management system through environmental management,
- informing all employees and other interested public about the Quality and Environmental Management Policy.
Aware of the company’s responsibility and impact on the environment in which we operate, we make strategic decisions aimed at achieving the set goals.
- The objectives of the quality and environmental management policy are:
- stable growth and development of the company,
- achieving business success,
- maintain the satisfaction of all employees, customers and other stakeholders,
- the recognisability of the company in the market after an innovative approach to quality services and product manufacturing,
- winning new strategic partners,
- establish, maintain and regularly improve an integrated management system, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001,
- prevention of environmental pollution taking into account the environmental standard